The Affordable Housing Management Association of Northern California and Hawaii (AHMA-NCH) is a non-profit, professional organization of property management companies and owners who specialize in the development and operation of multifamily affordable housing.
AHMA-NCH is a nonprofit association of industry professionals whose mission is to strengthen and enhance affordable housing management by providing professional development, education, resources, advocacy and industry representation.
- Service to the membership
- Responsiveness / receptivity / caring
- Innovation / boldness / dynamism
Please consider organizational and personal contributions to the relief funds of your choice. We offer these as examples:
- American Red Cross – California Wildfires
- Community Foundation Sonoma County Resilience Fund
- GoFundMe Napa – Sonoma
- Napa Valley Community Foundation – Napa County Fire Relief
- Tubbs Fire Victims – Santa Rosa Community
- United Way of the Wine Country Fire Relief and Recovery
2017 AHMA-NCH Board of Director’s Retreat – Your Board Hard at Work!
USA Properties Fund, Inc.
Cambridge Management, Inc.
MidPen Property Management Corp.
Salvation Army Silvercrest
Eden Housing, Inc.
Christian Church Homes, N CA
Barcelon Associates Management
Mercy Housing Management Group
The Michaels Org/Interstate Realty
East Bay Local Development Company
The John Stewart Company
Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation
Zanghi Torres Arshawsky, LLP
San Francisco Elevator Services
AHMA-NCH Executive Director