Effective make-ready procedures, and regular preventive maintenance and planning, will save you and your property money, time, and the inconvenience of many emergency or last-minute repairs. This will give you happy, trouble-free residents from move-in day forward.
This 6-hour class is a great overview for any technician, no matter the skill level. It is designed to provide information on all aspects of make-ready procedures and explain their importance. This class also covers preventive maintenance and the troubleshooting skills needed to work on a multi-unit facility.
Topics covered: Make Ready
· Walking the Unit
· Accountability & Documentation
· Organizing the Make Ready process
· Scheduling Contractors
· Timely completion of Make Readies
· Final Inspection and follow up of the Move In
Topics covered: Preventative Maintenance
· How Preventive Maintenance relates to resident perception
· The importance of record keeping
· Common preventive maintenance tasks in rooms and how to perform them
· Inspections and how to perform them
About the Speaker: Randy Jacobsen was a Jet Engine Mechanic with the Air Force for four years, stationed in Vietnam, Taiwan and the U.S. After the military Randy earned an A.S. degree in Mechanical Electrical Technology. He went to work as a Hospital Engineer at Methodist Hospital. Starting as a trainee, he was promoted to Chief Engineer after eight years.
After twelve years of hospital work he decided to go to work as a Supervisor for CTL Management, where he has worked for twenty-two years, two of those years as the Construction Project Manager for the Sacramento area. He has also conducted training classes on a regular basis. Randy is EPA Certified.
You can register numerous people through this invitation. Click ‘Add a Guest’ on the Registration screen. You may pay with a check or with a credit card once you have completed this form.
Continental breakfast will be provided. Lunch is on your own.
Thank you Christian Church Homes/Southlake Tower for hosting this informative class!
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION:
• Two parking lots on Harrison near 15th (allow extra time to pay by phone)
• High-rise parking structure at 13th Street and Jackson
• Parking lot at 14th and Harrison (closes at 4)
All are within 3 blocks of the building. Additionally, 12th Street BART Station is five blocks away.