Asegúrense que todos en tu equipo reciban lo último de los nuevos entrenamientos de HD Supply! Éste programa ofrece DOS sesiones. Puedes registrarte a ti o todo tu grupo solo para la clase de la mañana (AM) o de la tarde (PM) o ambas clases y recibes un descuento!
AM Session – Plumbing
This three-hour class covers the problems associated with the most common service requests on site – PLUMBING! It is designed to be an overview of Basic Plumbing and how it works. It traces plumbing system from the water meter, through supply line into building, out the fixture and down the drain. We will also cover installation of plumbing fixtures, drain cleaning, safety, and problem diagnosis.
Topics covered in this class:
• Correct water pressure
• Parts and operation of a water heater
• Replacement/repair of vanity or kitchen sink faucets
• Use of common plumbing tools
• Servicing, parts, and troubleshooting for toilets
• Proper techniques for servicing, cleaning and resetting a disposal
• Health concerns while making plumbing repairs
• Chemicals and their use
• Personal Protective Equipment
PM Session – Electrical
This three-hour overview of Electricity and how it works, traces its path from the meter through the entire structure.
Topics covered include:
• National Electrical Code and OSHA awareness
• Electrical panel service
• Common electrical device installation
• Electrical trouble shooting
At the completion of this class students will be able to:
• Define common terms used to describe Electricity
• Identify common uses of National Electrical Code
• Discuss and describe safe working techniques
• Describe common tests with a multimeter (Voltage, Amperage and Ohms)
• Explain differences between AC and DC power
• Describe the need for a circuit
• Troubleshoot lighting and controls
• Describe the proper installation of common residential electrical devices
About the Speaker: Jose Turcios (Rigo) has been performing various roles in maintenance since 1985. He has held many positions, up to and including Chief Engineer, while working for the Embassy Suites and the Marriott Corporation.
Jose Turcios (Rigo) ha trabajado en muchos aspectos de mantenimiento desde 1985 incluso posiciones de alto nivel para los hoteles Embassy Suites y Marriott.
You can register numerous people through this invitation. Click ‘Add a Guest’ on the Registration screen. You may pay with a check or with a credit card once you have completed the form.
Please share the parking information below with your registrants.
AM Continental breakfast and PM Snacks included (lunch is on your own).