This 6-hour class is designed to be a starting place for any Maintenance technician no matter his/her skill level. It starts by discussing the different types of air conditioning systems and how they work. This class also covers topics such as preventive maintenance and the troubleshooting skills needed to work on a multi-unit facility.
Discussion will include:
· The electrical and mechanical components of an Air Conditioning System
· Safety procedures
· The basic refrigeration cycle
· Schematic design of components (control and operating circuits)
· Preventive Maintenance
· Become aware of limitations placed on the industry by the EPA and others
· Troubleshooting common problems with Air Conditioning systems
About the Speaker: Brian Goldojarb has developed, written, and presented technical training programs in Facilities Maintenance, Energy Efficiency Systems, Construction, Energy Auditing, and Contract License Test Preparation, for the State of California and private industry, as well as a broad range of “Green Building” construction training programs, as an Adjunct Professor for the California Community College system.
You can register numerous people through this invitation. Click ‘Add a Guest’ on the Registration screen. You may pay with a check or with a credit card once you have completed this form. Continental breakfast will be provided. Lunch is on your own.
Thank you to Mercy Housing for hosting this class.