This class is an introduction to both Conservation and Preventative Maintenance. Hours received will count towards the total hours required for the NAHMT/MS certification from NAHMA. These classes are presented together as one six-hour session.
This 3 hour class will address Maintenance techniques that can be used to conserve Power, Water and our environment. Techniques for repairs that keep conservation in mind are at the forefront of discussion in this class.
Topics of discussion include:
· Different lighting alternatives.
· Repairs to make plumbing fixtures more efficient.
· Conservation of and Alternatives to Chemical use.
This 3 hour class is designed to discuss the importance of preventative maintenance. Common procedures and repairs will also be reviewed.
Topics of discussion will be:
· How Preventative Maintenance relates to occupant perception.
· The importance of record keeping.
· Common preventative maintenance tasks in units and how to perform them.
· Inspections and how to perform them.
About the Speaker:When it comes to Maintenance and training Joe Ferguson is no stranger to either tasks at hand. Joe has had the distinct pleasure as working as a DOD (department of defense) trainer for many years and is also proud to be a US Air Force Veteran. Joe has been working in the maintenance field for over 10 years and has worked in many different sites and faced many challenges along the way. HE is adept in Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Appliances. Joe is proud to be here and share his wealth of knowledge with you as an HD Supply Market Trainer.