This interactive and didactic webinar session will provide housing services providers with an enhanced understanding of the importance of providing good customer service and strategies for developing safe relationships with residents while staying within fair housing guidelines.
At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
* Enhanced awareness of the characteristics of Good and Bad Customer Service.
* Identify effective Communication Skills.
* Strategies for managing difficult Resident Behaviors.
* Discuss Property Management Best Practices.
* Identify skills for developing safe relationships with residents while staying within fair housing guidelines.
* Address the 10 most common fair housing mistakes
About the Speaker: Ruben Rivera-Jackman, MNPL, speaker, trainer and nonprofit leadership consultant, has an accomplished 25+ year career as a nonprofit leader with practical experience in, and solid understanding of, a diverse range of management, program development and service delivery applications. Mr. Rivera-Jackman has a passion for working with, and advocating on behalf of, older adults, and has a natural ability for providing instruction and training for adult learners. After nearly 12 years of service as a Senior Resident Services Manager at the King County Housing Authority (KCHA), Mr. Rivera-Jackman has been offered the opportunity to serve as the Director of Resident Supports and Services for the Senior Housing Assistance Group (SHAG), one of the biggest and leading affordable senior housing providers in Western Washington. Mr. Rivera-Jackman was the recipient of the 2011 American Association of Service Coordinators (AASC) President’s Award of Excellence. This award is given to a member who, in the opinion of the AASC President, is deserving of recognition for his/her work in the service coordination profession.