Industry Partner Benefits and Application
Become a Member Now!
Become an AHMA-NCH Industry Partner TODAY!
- AHMA-NCH represents over 80,000 units in Northern California and Hawaii.
- Over 2,500 member representatives attend trainings each year.
- Company Logo and Link to website displayed prominently on AHMA-NHC.org website for all to see.
- Opportunities to host online webinars designed to give you access to our members.
The AHMA-NCH Sponsorship program is de-signed to provide prominent recognition for those Industry Partners whose committed support has been an integral part of fostering the continued growth of AHMA-NCH, while also contributing to the advancement of the affordable housing industry.
There are two ways to join:
“Friends of AHMA” is FREE to join and you receive:
- Your company logo displayed on the AHMA-NCH website
- Invitations to exclusive “member only” events
- Invitations to attend quarterly Industry Partners meetings
- Discounted Annual Conference & Sponsorship opportunities
- Industry-related news from e-bulletins, legislative alerts, member trainings, and vendor opportunities
The AHMA Industry Partners Membership is a paid membership. In addition to receiving all of the “Friends of AHMA” benefits, paid Industry Partners members also receive:
- Inclusion in monthly marketing emails to management company members
- Use of the AHMA-NCH logo: The AHMA symbol is a recognized and respected icon in our industry. As a member, you will receive camera-ready AHMA-NCH logos for use on stationery, business cards, and advertising. Please be sure to adhere to the Logo Usage Guidelines.
- Marketing opportunity to promote your services through “How to” videos to AHMA Members
- Annual complimentary article in AHMA-NCH eNews highlighting your services
- Eligibility to be a host sponsor at official AHMA-NCH training sessions. Includes signage and acknowledgment during class (45+ classes per year)
- 1 Annual Social media “did you know” post to help promote your services
- Discounted Admission to attend Annual Holiday Party & Executive Luncheon
- Eligibility to receive the “Industry Partner of the year” award & serve on committees
- Reduced rates for booths during the August 30 & 31st, 2022 Conference & Trade show in Sacramento.