Management Company Benefits and Application
AHMA Members are affordable housing owners and management agents of multifamily housing in Northern California and Hawaii. The following is a list of benefits to members.
Become a Member Now!
Click here to download the Membership Application PDF.
- Reduced registration fees for training and events. The cost savings could reimburse your annual membership!
- Specific training leading to certification and/or designation in the affordable housing industry.
- Webinars to save travel and time out of the office
ACCESS TO REGULATORY PARTNERS
- Affiliation and representation with the National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA), our national organization based near Washington, D.C.
- Opportunity to directly affect State and Federal legislation.
- Discounted Member Training Rates
- Opportunity to participate in group benefits programs and preferred rates from vendor associate members.
- Receipt of weekly ebulletins, legislative and regulatory alerts, and vendor opportunities.
- Opportunity for residents to participate in programs and activities such as scholarships, poster calendar contests and special senior and youth events.
- Support and assistance from AHMA staff and colleagues when dealing with affordable housing issues.
- Regulatory bulletins
- NAHMAnalysis news from Washington DC
- Complimentary listing of your company on the AHMA-NCH website